14 Aug 2017


Difficult times.


Please allow me to apologize in advance, as my posts may be somewhat intermittent for the next
little while.

My dear wife's mother is very ill and is now residing in a nursing home.

For the sake of my wife I will be often traveling to her mothers home town so that my wife
can visit her mom.

In the midst of all this I have been hacked. Seems someone has accessed my
Google account and been modifying my account.

What is most perplexing is that the only obvious changes to my accounts seem to be of a harmless nature. For example the correcting of my grammar and spelling mistakes and addition of punctuation and so forth. Nothing has been deleted, no false emails nothing like that.

It is almost like someone wants me to know that he or she can access my account at
any time and mess with it.

Very strange.

Perhaps I have been careless or the hackers are getting better.

Again thank you for your support.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.