13 Aug 2017

PSK Reporter Down

I noticed yesterday that the psk reporter is not working. 

It has been reported by several amateur operators around the world. 

I have this from the yahoo site for psk reporter...

For some reason, the system is only importing spots at a low rate (and I 
don't really understand why). The queue of spots to be imported into the 
database is building up faster than it can process them. Also, for some 
reason, the average spot rate has been going up. I suspect that the 
system has fallen over some cliff..... 

Part of the problem is that I'm on vacation at the moment with poor 
internet connectivity. This doesn't help. 

Sorry. I hope that the system will get better soon..... 
Philip   

I hope they will be back up and running as soon as they can. 


1 comment:

  1. Just for info, PSK Reporter is down at the moment. Some disk space issues and slow processing. Spots coming in faster than can process.
    https://twitter.com/hamradioscanada/status/896941171892785152
    THANKS for your post.
    Andre

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.